The Ring Alarm Base Station is the hub of your home, with a Ring Alarm security system, an eero Wi-Fi 6 router, plus optional battery backup and internet connectivity add-ons available in case the power or internet go out.
Alarm Pro is designed to be the primary router, or gateway, for your home. It should not be added to an existing wifi network. The image below shows the correct way to set up your home network with Alarm Pro:
- Dimensions: 6.75 * 6.75 * 2.72 inches
- Power: Adaptor included 100-240V AC ~50-60Hz.
- Output : 12V DC - 3A (max)
- Wi-Fi Speed: Supports speeds up to 900Mbps
- Battery: Internal Rechargeable Lithium Ion Backup Battery
- Battery Life Internal battery backup lasts up to 24 hours in Low Power Mode
- Operating Conditions: 32°F to 104°F (Indoor)
- Installation: Table top or wall mounted
- Siren: 104 Decibel Siren measured at 1 ft
- Connectivity: Ethernet, Bluetooth, Z-wave, WiFi-6, LTE, 902- 928 MHz Radio
- Wi-Fi Coverage: 1500 Sq Ft coverage
- Radio Frequency: Dual-band, 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz radio. Upto 75 devices.
Existing Internet service or 24/7 Backup Internet (compatible Ring Protect Plan required, sold separately), Smartphone. Ring Alarm Pro is designed to be used as your primary router and must be directly connected to your modem, replacing your existing network.
Alarm Pro Base Station
Ring USB-C Power adaptor
User manual and Legal insert
Our advisors have the answers
We're deeply into the gear we sell. And we're the first to admit: it can sometimes seem complicated. That's why we have more than 150 friendly, knowledgeable advisors in New York ready to help by phone, text, or chat. If you ever feel stuck or need a second opinion, give 'em a call.
The right advice – for you
Our advisors are led by one defining principle: help our customers find the products that are right for their needs. Upselling and trying to push customers toward specific products that aren't a fit for them just isn't our thing.
We want our advisors to get as much experience with the gear as possible. That's why we give them over 300 hours of training, along with lots of other opportunities to try out the gear. And of course, they get practice installing smart home products.GET HELP
Covered by Vidlogix
If your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling, the cost of repair or replacement will be covered. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Add Plan Learn More