Ratio Eight’s new best friend.
The Eight Thermal Carafe, an optional replacement of the glass carafe, extends the best ritual of the morning.
The Eight Thermal Carafe works all by itself, too, as a thermal vessel for pour-over coffee, sized to fit the Ratio Dripper, Hario V60, and Kalita Wave.
Rugged and outdoorsy.
The cast stainless top and metal walls withstand all sorts of bumps, so you can bring your coffee wherever you are. The polymer base protects all surfaces from scratches.
Carafe is the new black.
Be it in a 100-year-old barn or a postmodern condo, the Eight Thermal Carafe blends in seamlessly.
The Eight Thermal Carafe is built of double-wall stainless steel to keep your coffee hot for at least 90 minutes. The silicone polymer lid helps retain heat and is easy to put in place or remove.
Precision pour spout.
A formed spout will direct the hot coffee directly into your coffee mug, without dripping down the side.
The cast stainless handle is surfaced for a comfortable grip as you pour your coffee.
- Spout and handle: 304 cast stainless steel
- Carafe body: 18/8 double-wall stainless steel
- Lid: FDA-approved food-grade silicone
- Bottom: Engineered copolymer
- Height without lid: 5.9” / 150mm
- Height with lid: 7.1” / 181mm
- Width including handle: 7.9” / 201mm
- Width of the circular area that supports the dripper: 2.75" (will work with Ratio Dripper, Hario V60, and Kalita Wave)
- Weight when empty: 2.5 lbs / 1.1kg
- Weight when full: 5 lbs / 2.2kg
- Will hold 8 x 5oz cups (40oz total) which is a full batch from the Ratio Eight and Ratio Six.
- Designed to work with the Ratio Eight, but can also be used with the Ratio Six.
- The Ratio Dripper is designed to be used with Chemex filters or the Ratio Kone by Able.
Ratio 5-Year Limited Warranty
Vidlogix 1-Year Extended Warranty
Ratio Eight Thermal Carafe
Ratio Eight Dripper
Ratio Eight Catcher (FREE)
Ratio Heat Lid
Ratio Eight Thermal Carafe Manual
Covered by Vidlogix
Extend your free 1-year extended warranty up to 4 years with a Vidlogix protection plan – available when you buy, or after. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up if your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Learn More
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help