Instant Image Clarity
As soon as you switch on Cosmos Max, high-speed autofocus technology ensures an ultra-clear image. Spend less time lost in the settings menus and more time watching.
Ideal Fit For Any Home
Fit Cosmos Max around your existing home decor rather than the other way round thanks to keystone correction. Enjoy a squared and stable image—even when Cosmos Max is positioned at an angle.
Enter a New Dimension of Sound
With Dolby Digital Plus and Sound Dimension®, Cosmos’s speakers have been optimized to deliver 360° of ground-breaking cinema sound. Dialogue is crisp and clear, while cinematic soundtracks are rich and loud for enhanced emotional impact.
Brilliant in Black, Splendid in Color
With HDR10 and HLG, everything you watch is vivid and vibrant. Colors shine bright, while blacks are deeper and darker for movies that look better than life.
Effortless in Motion
Whether you’re gaming up a storm or enjoying some high-octane sports, Dynamic Smoothing removes motion blur so you’ll never miss a moment of the action.
Expand Your Entertainment
Plug and play content from your favorite USB and HDMI devices, or wirelessly pair and project over Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, or mirror cast.
- Length: 13.8 in / 35.0 cm
- Width: 9.8 in / 24.8 cm
- Height: 3.9 in / 9.9 cm
- Weight: 118.2 oz / 3.3 kg
- Display Technology: 0.47DMD in 4K DLP
- Native Resolution: 3840x2160
- Brightness: 1500 ANSI lumens
- LED Life: 30,000 hours
- Aspect Ratio: 16: 9
- Throw Ratio: 150 in @3.98 m; 120 in @3.18 m; 100 in @2.66 m; 80 in @2.13 m; 60 in @1.6 m
- Offset: 100%
- Focus Adjustment: 3-second autofocus
- Projection Mode: Front / Rear / Front Ceiling / Rear Ceiling
- Physical Buttons: Power
- IR/BT Remote: Power / Autofocus / Google
- Assistant / Up / Down / Left / Right / OK / Back / Home / Setting / Volume±
- BT Remote App: Nebula Connect for Android & iOS
- CPU: Quad Core A55 Chipset
- GPU: Quad Core Mali G31
- RAM: 2GB DDR
- ROM: 16GB eMMC
- Speaker: 40W
- Wi-Fi: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Dual Frequency 2.4/5GHz
- Bluetooth: BT4.2 Dual Mode/A2DP
- Fan: <32dB
- OS: Android TV 9.0
- Google Assistant: Supported
- Chromecast: Supported
- OTA: Supported
- App Store: Google Play
- Audio Decode: Dolby support
- Audio Formats: Supports MP3, AAC, WMA, RM, FLAC, Ogg
- Video Decode: HDR10
- Video Formats: Supports *.mkv,*.wmv, *.dat, *.avi, *.mov, *.iso, *.mp4, *.rm formats
- HDMI: HDMI 2.0 up to 4K input
- USB-A: For USB flash drives
- Optical: For audio output
Nebula 1-Year Limited Warranty
Vidlogix 1-Year Extended Warranty
Nebula Cosmos Max
Our advisors have the answers
We're deeply into the gear we sell. And we're the first to admit: it can sometimes seem complicated. That's why we have more than 150 friendly, knowledgeable advisors in New York ready to help by phone, text, or chat. If you ever feel stuck or need a second opinion, give 'em a call.
The right advice – for you
Our advisors are led by one defining principle: help our customers find the products that are right for their needs. Upselling and trying to push customers toward specific products that aren't a fit for them just isn't our thing.
We want our advisors to get as much experience with the gear as possible. That's why we give them over 300 hours of training, along with lots of other opportunities to try out the gear. And of course, they get practice installing smart home products.GET HELP
Covered by Vidlogix
If your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling, the cost of repair or replacement will be covered. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Add Plan Learn More