Best-in-class Logitech TrueView video with a 160° field of view, head-to-toe HD video, HDR, and color night vision to capture every last detail.
Enjoy a seamless viewing experience with two-way audio in the Home app on iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, Mac, and Apple TV.
Seamless glass face and slim silhouette are designed to enhance any doorway and complement any style of home.
High-quality sensor with High Dynamic Range gives you more detail in high-contrast videos, so you see visitors clearly in sunlight or shadows.
Comes with everything you need, including multiple mounting options, Chime Kit, and wiring to connect to a wired doorbell system (8-24V AC 10 VA or higher).
If needed, complete installation services may be purchased from HelloTech at a later date.
- Mic: Digital MEMS
- Speaker: Mono
- Full duplex with acoustic echo cancellation
- 4.7 (H) x 1.7 (W) x 1.1 (D) in.
- 0.3331 lbs.
- IP65 weatherproof
- Mounting: Screw based installation
- Orientation: 0° with straight view mount; 20° with left/right angle view mount
- Doorbell Wiring Support: 16-24 gauge cable, either solid or tinned stranded
- 160° DFOV with 3:4 format portrait view
- 5 MP Sensor with 1200 x 1600 HDR video
- 4000K LED light strip that provides illumination up to 6 ft.
- Functioning wired doorbell system (8-24V AC 10 VA or higher) and compatible chime
- High-speed 2.4/5 GHz a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi-based Internet near doorbell and home Internet with at least 2.5 Mbps upload speed
- Apple HomeKit Secure Video compatible components
- 2.4/5 GHz a/b/g/n/ac 2 x 2 MIMO Wi-Fi
Circle View Doorbell
Circle View Doorbell Chime Kit
Quick start guide
Our advisors have the answers
We're deeply into the gear we sell. And we're the first to admit: it can sometimes seem complicated. That's why we have more than 150 friendly, knowledgeable advisors in New York ready to help by phone, text, or chat. If you ever feel stuck or need a second opinion, give 'em a call.
The right advice – for you
Our advisors are led by one defining principle: help our customers find the products that are right for their needs. Upselling and trying to push customers toward specific products that aren't a fit for them just isn't our thing.
We want our advisors to get as much experience with the gear as possible. That's why we give them over 300 hours of training, along with lots of other opportunities to try out the gear. And of course, they get practice installing smart home products.GET HELP
Covered by Vidlogix
If your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling, the cost of repair or replacement will be covered. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Add Plan Learn More