- The Valve Controller easily installs over the existing quarter-turn metal ball valve from ½" - 1.25" without any tools.
- Splash resistant housing.
- Recommended for indoor use.
- Use with your existing plumbing with no tools or pipe cutting.
- Offline functionality and an optional battery backup work together to offer unparalleled reliability.
- Add over a hundred additional Leak Detectors and other devices to expand your system’s capabilities at any time.
- Power Supply: 12V DC 2A Power Supply (Included, 10ft length)
- Optional Battery Backup: 8 hrs + 1 valve close motion
- Apps: iOS, Android
- Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth LE, Wi-Fi, Guardian RF (1000ft range)
- Subscription Fees: None
- Wi-Fi Required: Yes, only for setup, remote control, and notifications
- Inputs: Power, Minijack (Remote Sensor Probe + RS-485c)
- Available Data: Valve status, temperature, leak detection near valve (with optional probe)
- Dimensions: 8.34" × 6" × 3.5" (W × H × D)
- Required Tools: None
- Ingress Protection: Splash-proof; for indoor use only
- Automatic water shut-off during leaks
- Motor stall detection & notification
Physical Interfacing Options
- LED Status Indicator: Power, Wi-Fi, Guardian RF, and Valve Status
- Button Functionality: Open, Close, Stop, and factory reset
- Audible Alerts: Yes, via Buzzer
- Visual Alerts: Yes, via LED
- Supported Valve Types: Most 1/4-Turn metal ball valves (except T-handle)
- Supported Sizes: 1/2" – 1-1/4"
- Torque: 14 – 18 N×m
- Power outlet within 10 ‘ of valve or extension cord
- Wi-Fi with internet access (for setup, remote notifications, and control only)
- Appropriate clearance around the valve for Valve Controller (see below)
- Compatible valve (see above) that is operable by hand
- iOS or Android Smartphone with internet access
Covered by Vidlogix
If your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling, the cost of repair or replacement will be covered. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Learn More
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help