- The Valve Controller easily installs over the existing quarter-turn metal ball valve from ½" - 1.25" without any tools.
- Splash resistant housing.
- Recommended for indoor use.
- Add over a hundred additional Leak Detectors and other devices to expand your system’s capabilities at any time.
- Use with your existing plumbing with no tools or pipe cutting.
- Offline functionality and an optional battery backup offer unparalleled reliability.
- Dimensions: 8.34" × 6" × 3.5" (W × H × D)
- Required Tools: None
- Ingress Protection: Splash-proof; indoor use
- Automatic water shut-off during leaks
- Motor stall detection & notification
- Power Supply: 12V DC 2A Power Supply (10ft)
- Optional Battery Backup: 8 hrs + 1 valve close
- Supported Valve Types: Most 1/4-Turn metal ball valves (except T-handle)
- Supported Sizes: 1/2" – 1-1/4"
- Torque: 14 – 18 N×m
Physical Interfacing Options
- LED Status Indicator: Power, Wi-Fi, Guardian RF, and Valve Status
- Buttons: Open, Close, Stop, and factory reset
- Audible Alerts: Yes, via Buzzer
- Visual Alerts: Yes, via LED
- Apps: iOS, Android
- Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth LE, Wi-Fi, Guardian RF (1000ft range)
- Subscription Fees: None
- Wi-Fi Required: Yes, only for setup, remote control, and notifications
- Inputs: Power, Minijack (Remote Sensor Probe + RS-485c)
- Available Data: Valve status, temperature, leak detection near valve (with optional probe)
- Power outlet within 10 ‘ of valve or extension cord
- Wi-Fi with internet access (for setup, remote notifications, and control only)
- Appropriate clearance around the valve for Valve Controller (see below)
- Compatible valve (see above) that is operable by hand
- iOS or Android Smartphone with internet access
Our advisors have the answers
We're deeply into the gear we sell. And we're the first to admit: it can sometimes seem complicated. That's why we have more than 150 friendly, knowledgeable advisors in New York ready to help by phone, text, or chat. If you ever feel stuck or need a second opinion, give 'em a call.
The right advice – for you
Our advisors are led by one defining principle: help our customers find the products that are right for their needs. Upselling and trying to push customers toward specific products that aren't a fit for them just isn't our thing.
We want our advisors to get as much experience with the gear as possible. That's why we give them over 300 hours of training, along with lots of other opportunities to try out the gear. And of course, they get practice installing smart home products.GET HELP
Covered by Vidlogix
If your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling, the cost of repair or replacement will be covered. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Add Plan Learn More