Emits a pulsating red light and a beeping sound if flooding is detected and alerts you via smartphone.
Checks room humidity level and alerts based on your personal thresholds.
If the room temperature is above or below your thresholds sends out an alert. If the temperature drops below 37°F (3°C), a frost risk alert is sent out.
Set up GROHE Sense quickly and easily throughout the home – in just 10 minutes. Includes 3 x AAA batteries.
Situation-dependent alerts sent straight to your smartphone.
GROHE Ondus App
One app to access and manage all GROHE connected products from your mobile device.
- Dimensions: 84 x 35 mm
- For 2.4GHz wireless LAN
- Instant flooding alarm
- Senses room temperature and humidity
- Receive updates on temperature and humidity once a day
- Customize settings via GROHE Ondus App for iOS and Android
- Made in Germany
- Status indication via LED light, buzzer and app
- For placement on a flat non-conductive surface
- Supports connections to wireless LAN protected by password of up to 32 characters in length
- Long Life Battery: expected lifetime up to 4 years, depending on the use of the water sensor
- CE approved
Water Sensor (1)
AAA Batteries (3)
Covered by Vidlogix
If your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling, the cost of repair or replacement will be covered. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Add Plan Learn More