Installation is Easy
GROHE recommends that you use the services of a plumber to install GROHE Sense Guard. The job is easy and fast: in about 90 minutes, your home is guarded from pipe breaks and leaks
Avoid damage and expense from water leaks or a pipe burst. The controller detects burst pipes, shuts off the water supply and then alerts you there has been a leak.
In the event of a water problem, you will be alerted on your smartphone. One look at your smartphone tells you all you need to know: the water has been stopped and you can relax.
The GROHE Sense Guard monitors water pressure, water consumption, detects leaks, and shuts water off automatically if a pipe bursts.
- For wireless LAN, mains powered, 110 V, US plug type A
- For one family houses
- Detects pipe breaks, micro leaks, frost and unusual water flow
- Automatic, manual or remote shut off function to limit water damage
- Senses flow rate and water pressure
- Valve normally open - without electricity the solenoid valve opens
- Customize settings via GROHE Ondus App for iOS and Android
- Status indication via LED light, buzzer and app
- Residential use recommended
- For horizontal or vertical installation right after the water meter
Installation Instructions (PDF)
Water Controller, Model 22503LN0
Power Adapter, Model 48375
Screen & Seal, Model 48358
Mounting Nuts, Model 48446
Covered by Vidlogix
If your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling, the cost of repair or replacement will be covered. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Add Plan Learn More