It’s easy to save energy.
The Nest Thermostat E turns itself down when you’re away. You can control it from anywhere. And its frosted display is beautifully designed to blend right in.
Turn it up or down from anywhere.
With the Nest app, change the temperature from the beach, the office or your bed.
- Remote control. From your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Know if there’s a problem. Nest can tell you about your furnace, filters and more.
- Check your Energy History. See how much you save. And see how to save more.
- Family Accounts. Everyone at home can use the Nest app.
Helps save energy. And keeps you comfortable.
The Nest Thermostat E’s energy-saving features have saved people an average of 10% to 12% on heating bills and 15% on cooling bills. Based on typical energy costs, that’s an estimated average savings of $131 to $145 a year.
- Look for the Nest Leaf. When you change to an energy-saving temperature, you’ll see the Nest Leaf.
- Start with a simple schedule. Up in the morning, down at night. Adjust it whenever you like from the Nest app.
- Choose which rooms matter most. With the Nest Temperature Sensor, the baby’s room or the living room can get top priority. (Sold separately.)
- Turns itself down when you leave. It uses your phone’s location to know you’re away.
- Savings all year round. With our energy partners, you can get rebates, rewards and other ways to save.
It’s easy to install.
Most people install their Nest Thermostat in 60 minutes or less.
- Warranty: 1 Year.
- Size: Diameter: 3.19 in (8.1 cm), Height: 1.14 in (2.89 cm).
- Weight: Mass: 4.9 oz (139 g).
- Color: White.
- Display: 24-bit color LCD, 320 x 320 resolution at 182 pixels per inch, 1.76 in (4.5 cm) diameter.
- Languages: English (US, UK), Dutch, French (Canada, France), Italian, Spanish (North America, Spain).
- Compatibility: The Nest Thermostat E works with 85% of 24V heating and cooling systems, including gas, electric, forced air, heat pump, radiant, oil, hot water, solar and geothermal.
- Sensors: Temperature, humidity, proximity, occupancy, ambient light, magnetic (for thermostat ring position).
- Battery: Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- Power Consumption: Less than 1 kWh/month.
- Connectivity Requirements: Wi-Fi internet connection, phone or tablet running iOS or Android, Nest app.
- Wireless: 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz/5GHz) Wi-Fi, 802.15.4 (2.4GHz), Bluetooth Low Energy.
- Certification: UL 60730-1, UL 60730-2-9, ENERGY STAR.
- Green: RoHS compliant, REACH compliant, Recyclable packaging, Title 20 battery charger compliant.
In The Box
- Optional trim plate
- Mounting screws and labels
- Installation Guide
- Pro installation card
Covered by Vidlogix
Extend your free 1-year extended warranty up to 4 years with a Vidlogix protection plan – available when you buy, or after. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up if your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Learn More
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help