Know who's knocking
Get an alert and talk to visitors at your door from anywhere
Delivers bright, crisp images day or night
Smart enough to detect a person, then alert you even if they don't ring.
HD Talk and Listen
Hear visitors load and clear.
See people head to toe or packages on the ground.
Check in anytime and view a 3-hour snapshot history to see what you missed.
See what happened with up to 30 days of video history and 24/7 continuous cloud recording – not just clips.
Familiar face alerts
Get a notification if your camera sees a family member – or a stranger.
Highlight areas that are important to you and receive alerts when something happens there.
Create a custom clip or time-lapse to download and share with friends, neighbors or the police.
- Warranty: Comes with a 2-year limited warranty (details in box).
- Dimensions: Height: 4.6 inches (11.7 cm), Width: 1.7 inches (4.3 cm), Depth: 1.0 inches (2.6 cm).
- Weight: 4.28 oz (122 g).
- Power requirements: 16V AC–24V AC; requires a 10VA transformer and wired doorbell.
- Camera: 1/3-inch, 3-megapixel (2K) color sensor, 8x digital zoom.
- Video: HD UXGA 1600 x 1200, up to 30 frames/sec, H.264 encoding, HDR.
- Color: Black & White.
- Field of View: 160° diagonal.
- Audio: High-quality speaker and microphone.
- Lights: RGB light ring and status light.
- Sensors: Ambient light.
- Night Vision: 850 nm infrared LEDs.
- Operating Temperature: 14° to 104°F (–10° to 40°C).
- Weather Resistance: IPx4 rating.
- Security: 128-bit AES with TLS/SSL.
- Wireless: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz/5GHz) 2x2 MIMO Wi-Fi; WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption supported • 802.15.4 (2.4GHz) • Bluetooth Low Energy.
- Languages: English (US, UK), Dutch, French (Canada, France), German, Italian, Spanish (Americas, Spain).
- Green: RoHS compliant, REACH compliant, recyclable packaging, Title 20 battery charger compliant.
In the Box
- Nest Hello video doorbell
- Chime connector
- 15° wedge
- Release tool
- Masonry drill bit
- Window decal
- Wall plate
- Extension wires
- Wall anchors
- Quick Start Guide
Covered by Vidlogix
Extend your free 1-year extended warranty up to 4 years with a Vidlogix protection plan – available when you buy, or after. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up if your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Learn More
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help