Check in anytime and view a 3-hour snapshot history to see what you missed.
Highlight areas that are important to you and receive alerts when something happens there.
Create a custom clip or time-lapse to download and share with friends, neighbors or the police.
HD Talk and Listen
Hear visitors load and clear.
See people head to toe or packages on the ground.
See what happened with up to 30 days of video history and 24/7 continuous cloud recording – not just clips.
Know who's knocking
Get an alert and talk to visitors at your door from anywhere
Delivers bright, crisp images day or night
Smart enough to detect a person, then alert you even if they don't ring.
Familiar face alerts
Get a notification if your camera sees a family member – or a stranger.
- Dimensions: Height: 4.6 inches (11.7 cm), Width: 1.7 inches (4.3 cm), Depth: 1.0 inches (2.6 cm).
- Weight: 4.28 oz (122 g).
- Power requirements: 16V AC–24V AC; requires a 10VA transformer and wired doorbell.
- Camera: 1/3-inch, 3-megapixel (2K) color sensor, 8x digital zoom.
- Video: HD UXGA 1600 x 1200, up to 30 frames/sec, H.264 encoding, HDR.
- Color: Black & White.
- Field of View: 160° diagonal.
- Audio: High-quality speaker and microphone.
- Lights: RGB light ring and status light.
- Sensors: Ambient light.
- Night Vision: 850 nm infrared LEDs.
- Operating Temperature: 14° to 104°F (–10° to 40°C).
- Weather Resistance: IPx4 rating.
- Security: 128-bit AES with TLS/SSL.
- Wireless: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz/5GHz) 2x2 MIMO Wi-Fi; WEP, WPA, WPA2 encryption supported • 802.15.4 (2.4GHz) • Bluetooth Low Energy.
- Languages: English (US, UK), Dutch, French (Canada, France), German, Italian, Spanish (Americas, Spain).
- Green: RoHS compliant, REACH compliant, recyclable packaging, Title 20 battery charger compliant.
Nest Hello video doorbell
Masonry drill bit
Anchors & Screws
Quick Start Guide
Our advisors have the answers
We're deeply into the gear we sell. And we're the first to admit: it can sometimes seem complicated. That's why we have more than 150 friendly, knowledgeable advisors in New York ready to help by phone, text, or chat. If you ever feel stuck or need a second opinion, give 'em a call.
The right advice – for you
Our advisors are led by one defining principle: help our customers find the products that are right for their needs. Upselling and trying to push customers toward specific products that aren't a fit for them just isn't our thing.
We want our advisors to get as much experience with the gear as possible. That's why we give them over 300 hours of training, along with lots of other opportunities to try out the gear. And of course, they get practice installing smart home products.GET HELP
Covered by Vidlogix
If your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling, the cost of repair or replacement will be covered. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Add Plan Learn More