Hands-free help from the Google Assistant.
Get answers, play songs, tackle your day, enjoy your entertainment and control your smart home with just your voice.
Say it to play it.
Listen to music, playlists, audiobooks and more, getting rich sound from Google Home’s high excursion speaker.
Tackle your day.
Get personalized help with your schedule, reminders, calls,3 news and more, whenever Google Home recognizes your voice.
Google Home works with Chromecast, so you can stream shows, movies, and music on your TV or speakers.
Control your smart home with your voice.
Google Home works with more than 5,000 smart home devices from more than 150 brands.
Built for family fun.
Enjoy a whole new set of activities, like Read Along, designed from the ground up, just for families.
- Dimensions: Diameter: 3.79 in (96.4 mm); Height: 5.62 in (142.8 mm); Power cable: 5.9 ft (1.8 m)
- Weight: Device: 1.05 lbs (477 g) • Power adapter: 4.58 oz (130 g)
- Colors: Body: White body & slate base fabric
- Supported Audio Formats: HE-AAC, LC-AAC, MP3, Vorbis, WAV (LPCM), Opus, FLAC with support for high-resolution streams (24-bit/96KHz)
- Wireless: 802.11b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz/5Ghz) Wi-Fi for high-performance streaming
- Sensors: Capacitive touch & ambient light
- Speaker: High excursion speaker with 2” driver + dual 2” passive radiators
- Microphones: 2 mic array
- Power: Required 16.5V, 2A included
- Ports & Connectors: DC power jack
In the Box
- Google Home
- Power supply
- Quick start guide
- Wi-Fi network
- Wi-Fi-enabled supported device
- Android 5.0+ & iOS 9.1+ operating system
Covered by Vidlogix
Extend your free 1-year extended warranty up to 4 years with a Vidlogix protection plan – available when you buy, or after. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up if your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Learn More
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help