With the Valve plumbed on the water main, customers will be able to turn ON/OFF their water supply remotely. If going on vacation, or away from home, the stress of worrying about what could go wrong with appliances is no longer a worry. If the water is on and an appliance springs a leak, the flood sensors will quickly detect the leak and automatically shut-off the water supply eliminating any further damage from occurring. This kit is also great for vacation homes, rental properties, multi-unit dwellings, and commercial buildings. Save on the costs of sending out workers to shut-off water to unoccupied units!
- Made in the USA using high-quality commercial-grade materials. Units are tested to 250,000 cycles, ensuring malfunction free operation for many years.
- The unit plugs into standard 110V wall outlet
- Local control of water at valve include Open & Close buttons, and a manual Override handle (in case of power loss)
- Remote controllable through Z-wave controller (via mobile App or using handheld remote, which is sold separately)
- May qualify for Homeowners Insurance Discounts (check with your provider)
- Enclosure: Polycarbonate, NEMA4x (weather resistant)
- Voltage: 110V AC converted to 12V DC (class 2 power supply w/ 20' cord). 1.3A full load
- Overall Dimensions: 6.25" x 7" x 3.78"
- Max. Working Pressure: 125 PSIG (for cold water use only)
- Ambient Temperature: 35 deg F to 105 deg F
- Certification: NSF/ANSI 372 Lead-Free for use in drinking water applications.
Ball Valve Sold Separately
Purchase this device if your WV-01 breaks and is not covered under warranty. You can make use of your existing ball valve.
1-Year Vidlogix Warranty
1-Year Fortrezz Warranty
1 ea. Water Valve WV-01
1 ea. DC Power Adapter
Owner’s Manual/Installation Guide
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help