- Made in the USA using high-quality commercial-grade materials. Units are tested to 250,000 cycles, ensuring malfunction free operation for many years.
- The unit plugs into standard 110V wall outlet
- Local control of water at valve include Open & Close buttons, and a manual Override handle (in case of power loss)
- Remote controllable through Z-wave controller (via mobile App or using handheld remote, which is sold separately)
- May qualify for Homeowners Insurance Discounts (check with your provider)
- Enclosure: Polycarbonate, NEMA4x (weather resistant)
- Voltage: 110V AC converted to 12V DC (class 2 power supply w/ 20' cord). 1.3A full load
- Overall Dimensions: 6.25" x 7" x 3.78"
- Max. Working Pressure: 125 PSIG (for cold water use only)
- Ambient Temperature: 35 deg F to 105 deg F
- Certification: NSF/ANSI 372 Lead-Free for use in drinking water applications.
Ball Valve Sold Separately
Purchase this device if your WV-01 breaks and is not covered under warranty. You can make use of your existing ball valve.
1-Year Vidlogix Warranty
1-Year Fortrezz Warranty
1 ea. Water Valve WV-01
1 ea. DC Power Adapter
Owner’s Manual/Installation Guide
Covered by Vidlogix
If your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling, the cost of repair or replacement will be covered. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Learn More
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help