- Set up eero right out of the box and get gigabit Wi-Fi speeds in minutes.
- Stream, game, video conference, and work from home without dead spots, buffering, or drop-offs.
- Manage your network, connected devices, and Internet usage, all from the eero app.
- Keep your network safe and secure with automatic updates
- Control your connected devices with the built-in smart home hub and Alexa app.
- Includes a 30-day free trial of eero Secure. Get access to enhanced security, ad blocking, and advanced parental controls.
- Wi-Fi 6 (IEEE802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax)
- 3 tri-band radios
- Speed rating: AX4200 speed rating
- 6000 sq. ft. recommended coverage area
- Recommended with ISP speeds up to 1 Gbps
- Device/Profile Pause
- Easy password sharing for guest and home network
Smart Home Connectivity
- Smart Home Hub
- Bluetooth Low Energy 5.0
- Works with Alexa
- 2.4 GHz: 2x2
- 5 GHz Lo: 2x2
- 5 GHz Hi: 4x4
- 2 x 1 auto-sensing Gigabit ports, RJ-45 per unit
- 5.3 x 5.3 x 2.1 inch
What's the difference between eero 6 & Pro 6?
eero Mesh Wi-Fi product comparison
What is Zigbee smart home hub?
The eero 6 systems are equipped with a built-in Zigbee smart home hub, eliminating the need for additional Zigbee hubs around the home. Featuring a built-in Zigbee smart home hub, the eero 6 systems connect compatible devices on your network with Alexa so you don’t need a separate Zigbee smart home hub for each device.
What is Wi-Fi 6?
Wi-Fi 6 is the latest wifi technology delivering faster speeds, higher performance, and better support for simultaneous device usage throughout the home.
What mesh technology does eero use?
eero uses our TrueMesh technology. TrueMesh ensures every eero connects wirelessly to every other eero in range, on both the 2.4 GHz and the 5GHz wi-fi bands. This creates a dense network of connections and many possible paths for traffic to flow.
Amazon Eero 1-year limited warranty
Vidlogix 1-year extended warranty
3 eero Pro 6
3 power adapters
1 Ethernet cable
Covered by Vidlogix
If your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling, the cost of repair or replacement will be covered. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Learn More
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help