Replace your router in under 10 minutes
The app guides you through setup and placement. eeros automatically connect to create a wireless mesh network.
Entertainment-grade WiFi for the entire family
Stream, game, work, and play, from every corner of your home – and from the backyard, too. eero won't break a sweat.
eero TrueMesh™ intelligently finds the best route for data and switches paths so you always get reliable coverage and consistent speed.
Stays new, stays safe
eero software automatically updates about twice a month, giving you the latest features, performance improvements, and security updates.
Covers any home
Customize or expand your WiFi by adding as many eeros and eero Beacons as you need. eero can also use Ethernet wiring any combination.
eero adheres to the best standards in network security by issuing one-time passwords for eero app access and only allowing WPA2-compatible devices onto your network.
Wi-Fi Connectivity: eero: Tri-band WiFi radios, simultaneous 2.4GHz, 5.2GHz and 5.8GHz wireless; eero Beacon: Dual-band WiFi radios, simultaneous 2.4GHz and 5.2GHz wireless
Both: 2x2 MU-MIMO, Beamforming, IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Wired Connectivity: eero: Dual auto-sensing Gigabit ports for WAN and/or LAN connectivity; eero Beacon: None
- Smart Home Connectivity: Thread 1.1 Border Router, Bluetooth® LE 4.2
- Nightlight: 10 Lumen LED nightlight, with automated or in-app dimming
- Electrical Requirements: 100-240 V 0.6 A 50/60 Hz
- Required for Setup: Supported iOS or Android™ device, Internet service (with cable or DSL modem, if required). See eero.com/requirements
- Processor, Memory, Storage: 700 MHz quad-core processor, 512MB RAM, 4GB flash storage
- Networking Services: DHCP, NAT, VPN Passthrough, UPnP, Static IP, and Port Forwarding
- Security & Parental Controls: WPA2 encryption, Family Profiles
- Dimensions: eero: 4.75in (121mm) x 4.75in (121mm) x 1.24in (32mm); eero Beacon: 4.75in (121mm) x 2.91in (74mm) x 1.18in (30mm)
- Warranty & Support: 1-year limited warranty. See eero.com/legal. Customer support at eero.com/support
eero Setup (PDF)
Covered by Vidlogix
Extend your free 1-year extended warranty up to 4 years with a Vidlogix protection plan – available when you buy, or after. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up if your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Learn More
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help