A burst pipe or leaky toilet can seriously mess up your life. Turn off your water automatically when leaks are detected or when you travel out of town. It can even automate your water heater or anything else indoors that uses a quarter-turn ball valve (without a plumber or cutting into pipes.)
Single Tool Installation – Installs with just a single Phillips screwdriver. No pipe wrench or fairy dust required.
Built-in Range Extender – Boost Z-Wave coverage in your home for more reliable coverage (especially in the mechanical room.).
No Plumber Needed – Installs on top of your existing valve - for indoor use only!
Powerful Motor – Works on quarter-turn ball valve up to 1-1/2".
Extra-long Power Cord – Find power even in large utility rooms. No need to MacGyver a power supply.
Small Power Supply – Covers only one outlet, so there's one less thing to worry about.
- Power supply: 12VDC
- Working current: 35mA
- Power Consumption: 0.13W
- Operating temperature: 32 - 104 °F (0 - 40 °C)
- Mounting Options: Quarter-Turn Valves from 1/2" - 1-1/2"
- Sensor Dimensions: 2.5” x 3.5” x 6”
- Radio Protocol: Z-Wave (500 series)
- Radio Frequency: 908.4 MHz US
- Capabilities: Binary Switch (Valve)
- Range: Up to 150’ depending on the environment
In the Box
1 Year Warranty
Water Main Shut-Off
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help