Battery Powered – So it installs anywhere without any wires.
Long Range – Use up to 150' from the nearest plugged in device.
Low Profile – Its small footprint means it stays out of the way.
Modern And Sleek – Compliments modern decor and furnishings.
Versatile Applications – Monitor doors, windows, garage doors, cabinets, etc.
Requires Hub – Will work out of the box with most Z-Wave Hubs.
- Power supply: Single CR14250 (1/2AA) 3.6V battery
- Standby Current: 2.5µA
- Working current: 35mA
- Operating temperature: 32 - 104 °F (0 - 40 °C)
- Mounting Options: Doors, windows, medicine cabinets, drawers, garage doors, etc.
- Gap Distance: 0.5"
- Sensor Dims: 2.75” x 0.8” x 0.8” (70 x 20 x 20 mm)
- Magnet Dims: 1.3” x 0.5” x 0.5” (40 x 11 x 11 mm)
- Radio Protocol: Z-Wave (500 series)
- Radio Frequency: 908.4 MHz US
- Capabilities: Binary Sensor (Access Control), Notifications (Access Control)
- Range: Up to 150’ depending on the environment
2x Wall Anchor
Covered by Vidlogix
Extend your free 1-year extended warranty up to 4 years with a Vidlogix protection plan – available when you buy, or after. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up if your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Learn More
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help