The Dome On/Off Plug-In Switch not only lets your Z-Wave Hub turn on or off any plugged-in device, but it will also let you know how much power it eats up every day. Plus, it has built-in overload protection to prevent sparks and stuff, its small size so it doesn't hog the adjacent outlet, and it extends your Z-Wave range.
Control Dumb Devices – Make your old lamp, aquarium pump, etc. smart!
Overload Protection – Automatically turns off and notifies you when overloaded.
Built-in Range Extender – Boost Z-Wave coverage for more reliability.
Customizable Options – Customize the LED behavior, overload cutoff, and more.
Low Profile – Doesn't cover up the adjacent outlet (and it looks nice.)
Energy Monitoring – Know how much energy the plugged-in device uses.
- Power supply: 110-230V AC 50/60Hz
- Working current: 35mA
- Max current: 13A
- Power Consumption: 0.13W
- Operating temperature: 32 - 104 °F (0 - 40 °C)
- Mounting Options: Outlet (Single Space)
- Sensor Dimensions: 1.8" x 1.8" x 1.8”
- Radio Protocol: Z-Wave (500 series)
- Radio Frequency: 908.4 MHz US
- Capabilities: Binary Switch (Outlet), Notifications (Overload), Controllable LEDs
- Range: Up to 150’ depending on the environment
On/Off Plug-in Switch
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help