***Back Ordered: 2-3 weeks***
All home automation and security systems should have a few Motion Detectors. They will let you know if someone is walking around where they shouldn't be, or they can automatically turn lights on when you enter the room. The built-in ambient light sensor adds another layer of awesome to the automation possibilities, and you can install it practically anywhere.
Adjustable Sensitivity – Customize the device for your room and application.
Built-in Light Sensor – Monitor the surrounding light levels to automate lighting.
Battery Powered – So it can be installed anywhere without any wires or power outlets.
Low Profile – Its small footprint means it stays out of the way.
Extra Wide 110° Detection – Large detection area to monitor entire rooms.
Mounting Versatility – Use on walls, tabletops, ceilings, and other surfaces.
- Power supply: Single CR123A 3.0V battery
- Working current: 35mA
- Power Consumption: 0.15W
- Operating temperature: 32 - 104 °F (0 - 40 °C)
- Mounting Options: Wall, tabletop, shelf top
- Sensor Dimensions: 1.75” sphere
- Radio Protocol: Z-Wave (500 series)
- Radio Frequency: 908.4 MHz US
- Capabilities: Notifications (Home Security), Multilevel Sensor (Lux), Controllable LED
- Range: Up to 150’ depending on the environment
Wall Anchors x2
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help