C&G worked with engineers on the cutting edge of LED tech to design lights that look natural and cost less than five bucks to power—for an entire year.
From mini tomatoes to oregano, bok choy to rosemary, their wide selection of seed pods has a couple things for everyone so you can customize your garden to your tastes and favorite dishes.
- 24/7 access to the freshest ingredients. From leafy greens to salads to fruits, you can grow anything you want.
- Get produce you can feel good about eating. No more cheap, mass-produced food that sacrifices taste and nutrients. Grow high-quality nutrient-dense greens at home.
- Waste less, harvest more. C&G uses 95% less water than traditional agriculture while offering faster growing cycles. Grow 365 days a year.
- Avoid GMO’s, pesticides and herbicides. C&G doesn’t use any harmful substances.
- Model name: Smart Garden 9
- Plant Pod capacity: 9
- Product width: 604 mm (2′)
- Product height: 396 mm (1′4″)
- Product depth: 184 mm (7″)
- Product weight: 2.4 kg (5.29 lb)
- Power consumption: 13 W
- Power consumption per month: 6.2 kWh
- Cable length: 2800 mm (9′2″)
- Water tank capacity: 4 l (1.06 US gal)
- Material: ABS
Click and Grow 1-Year Warranty
Vidlogix 1-Year Extended Warranty
1 x Smart Garden 9
9 x Plant Cups
9 x Plant Biodomes
9 x U-shaped Lids
3 x Tomato Pods
3 x Basil Pods
3 x Lettuce Pods
Covered by Vidlogix
Extend your free 1-year extended warranty up to 4 years with a Vidlogix protection plan – available when you buy, or after. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up if your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Learn More
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help