C&G worked with engineers on the cutting edge of LED tech to design lights that look natural and cost less than five bucks to power—for an entire year.
From mini tomatoes to oregano, bok choy to rosemary, their wide selection of seed pods has a couple things for everyone so you can customize your garden to your tastes and favorite dishes.
- 24/7 access to the freshest ingredients. From leafy greens to salads to fruits, you can grow anything you want.
- Get produce you can feel good about eating. No more cheap, mass-produced food that sacrifices taste and nutrients. Grow high-quality nutrient-dense greens at home.
- Waste less, harvest more. C&G uses 95% less water than traditional agriculture while offering faster growing cycles. Grow 365 days a year.
- Avoid GMO’s, pesticides and herbicides. C&G doesn’t use any harmful substances.
- Plant Pod capacity: 9
- Product width: 604 mm (2′)
- Product height: 396 mm (1′4″)
- Product depth: 184 mm (7″)
- Product weight: 2.4 kg (5.29 lb)
- Power consumption: 13 W
- Power consumption per month: 6.2 kWh
- Cable length: 2800 mm (9′2″)
- Water tank capacity: 4 l (1.06 US gal)
- Material: ABS
1 x Smart Garden 9
9 x Plant Cups
9 x Plant Biodomes
9 x U-shaped Lids
3 x Tomato Pods
3 x Basil Pods
3 x Lettuce Pods
Our advisors have the answers
We're deeply into the gear we sell. And we're the first to admit: it can sometimes seem complicated. That's why we have more than 150 friendly, knowledgeable advisors in New York ready to help by phone, text, or chat. If you ever feel stuck or need a second opinion, give 'em a call.
The right advice – for you
Our advisors are led by one defining principle: help our customers find the products that are right for their needs. Upselling and trying to push customers toward specific products that aren't a fit for them just isn't our thing.
We want our advisors to get as much experience with the gear as possible. That's why we give them over 300 hours of training, along with lots of other opportunities to try out the gear. And of course, they get practice installing smart home products.GET HELP
Covered by Vidlogix
If your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling, the cost of repair or replacement will be covered. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Add Plan Learn More