The Pre-Filter catches large particles of dust, pollen, insects, animal hair, and other large particles. The Pre-Filter is easy to maintain and has a key role in conserving the quality of the device.
A component-based on the technology of bipolar ionization. The Sterionizer generates positive and negative ions – just like those found in nature – that purify and freshen indoor air by eliminating harmful pollutants and neutralizing bacteria, viruses, and parasites by destroying the proteins on the cell membrane.
- Power supply: 110-240 V
- Operating temperature: 32°F to 104°F
- Storage temperature: -40 °F to 185 °F
- Device size: 4.5 x 3 x 3 in
- Device weight: 0.7 Ibs
- Operating Humidity: 0-90%
- Length of cord: 30 cm
Filter and Air Flow Specifications
- Filter layers: Pre-filter and Sterionizer
- Particles removal efficiency: 99% *
- Max air flow rate: 5-7 CFM
- Recommended room size: 10 m2 / 107 f2
- Air exchange per hour: 5
- Ion discharge rate: 5*109 ions/sec
* for particle size ≥ 0.3 μm
Aura Air Mini
Covered by Vidlogix
Extend your free 1-year extended warranty up to 4 years with a Vidlogix protection plan – available when you buy, or after. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up if your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Learn More
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help