Room-filling, 360-degree sound. Place HomePod mini speakers around the house for rich multiroom audio1 and features like Intercom.
Siri is an intelligent assistant for your HomePod mini. Just use your voice to check your calendar or the weather, set alarms, and complete everyday tasks.
Control your smart home accessories with just your voice using HomePod mini.
Size & Weight
- Size: 3.3 (H) x 3.9 (W)
- Weight: 0.76 lb
- Full-range driver & dual passive radiators for deep bass & crisp high frequencies
- Custom acoustic waveguide for a 360º sound field
- Acoustically transparent fabric
- Computational audio for real-time tuning
- Four-microphone design for far-field Siri
- Multiroom audio with AirPlay 22
- Stereo pair capable
- Apple Music3
- iTunes music purchases
- iCloud Music Library with an Apple Music or iTunes Match subscription
- Third-party music services3
- Apple Music Radio or episodes on demand
- Radio stations from TuneIn, iHeartRadio, and Radio.com
- Apple Podcasts
- News briefings
- AirPlay to HomePod mini from iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac
- Touch Accommodations
- Home app and HomeKit
- Intercom transcriptions
- 802.11n Wi-Fi
- Direct guest access4
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Ultra-wideband chip for device proximity
iPhone SE (1st gen.), iPad mini 4, iPod touch (7th gen.) or later.
HomePod mini with the latest version of the software
802.11n Wi-Fi Internet access
Apple 1-year limited warranty
Vidlogix 1-year extended warranty
20W power adapter
Covered by Vidlogix
Extend your free 1-year extended warranty up to 4 years with a Vidlogix protection plan – available when you buy, or after. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up if your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Learn More
Expert advice, whenever you need it.
Curious about our products or not sure what you need? Talk to one of our smart home specialists anytime. It’s free.Get Help