- Up to 11 stations
- Fully intermixable system, including any number of masters and subs up to the maximum capacity
- LED annunciation and momentary tone from calling sub or door station
- Video door entry can be integrated
- Large variety of sub stations, surface or flush mount
- Push-to-talk at calling master, with hands free communication at responding station
- Selective monitoring
- Privacy button to prevent eavesdropping
- Voice and call tone volume controls
- Selective door release
12V DC, 300mA per station. Use PS-1225UL.
Door release button contact
30V DC, 100mA (resistance load)
Press-to-talk, release-to-listen at master station. Hands free response.
1 talkpath. Occupied LED when in use.
Up to 11 stations, intermixable
Select switch extra contact rating
12V DC, 30mA (“K1~K10” terminals for external device control)
800mW @ 20 ohms (reception)
500mW @ 20 ohms (transmission)
RY-PA contact rating
110V AC, 1A; or 24V DC, 1A
Total Harmonic Distortion
Less than 5% at rated output power
Signal to Noise Ratio
Dimensions (H x W x D)
8-1/8” x 7-1/2” x 2-3/16”
- LEF or LAF Series Master Stations
- LE-, LA-, or LS-series Sub/Door Stations
- BG-10C Chime/Music Adaptor
- PS-1225UL Power Supply
Our advisors have the answers
We're deeply into the gear we sell. And we're the first to admit: it can sometimes seem complicated. That's why we have more than 150 friendly, knowledgeable advisors in New York ready to help by phone, text, or chat. If you ever feel stuck or need a second opinion, give 'em a call.
The right advice – for you
Our advisors are led by one defining principle: help our customers find the products that are right for their needs. Upselling and trying to push customers toward specific products that aren't a fit for them just isn't our thing.
We want our advisors to get as much experience with the gear as possible. That's why we give them over 300 hours of training, along with lots of other opportunities to try out the gear. And of course, they get practice installing smart home products.GET HELP
Covered by Vidlogix
If your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling, the cost of repair or replacement will be covered. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Add Plan Learn More