- Controlled by N/O contact or voltage output
- Can be used with AX Series, C-123L/A Set, C-123LW Set, DA-1DS, DA-2DS, DA-4DS, IE-8 Series, IS Series, IX Series, JF Series, JK Series, JO Series, JP Series, KB Series, LEF Series, LEM-1DL Series, or LEM-1DLC
- Rated Resistance: DC 60Ω
- Break-In Resistance: 4,000 N
- Temp Rating: 5°~140°F (-15°~60°C)
- Material: Zinc die cast body/jaw
- Plate: steel
Wood screws (2)
Plate for surface mount
Our advisors have the answers
We're deeply into the gear we sell. And we're the first to admit: it can sometimes seem complicated. That's why we have more than 150 friendly, knowledgeable advisors in New York ready to help by phone, text, or chat. If you ever feel stuck or need a second opinion, give 'em a call.
The right advice – for you
Our advisors are led by one defining principle: help our customers find the products that are right for their needs. Upselling and trying to push customers toward specific products that aren't a fit for them just isn't our thing.
We want our advisors to get as much experience with the gear as possible. That's why we give them over 300 hours of training, along with lots of other opportunities to try out the gear. And of course, they get practice installing smart home products.GET HELP
Covered by Vidlogix
If your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling, the cost of repair or replacement will be covered. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Add Plan Learn More