- Wiring hub for AX system using Cat-5e
- Two 24V DC power supply input terminals
- Rack mountable
- Controls all functionality of AX system
- Two BNC composite video outputs and video switching triggers
- CO line transfer (requires Viking K-1900-5 programmable auto-dialer)
- Programmable functionality via supplied software
- Between Door / Sub Station, Master Station, and Central Exchange Unit: Cat-5e
- Power Supply to Central Exchange Unit and Add-On Central Exchange Unit: 2-cond., overall shield - use Aiphone 821802
- Door / Sub Station to Central Exchange Unit and Add-On Central Exchange Unit: 980'
- Central Exchange Unit to Master: 980'
- Central Exchange Unit to Add-On Central Exchange Unit: 16'
- Power Supply to Central Exchange Unit and Add-On Central Exchange Unit: 16'(22AWG) 33'(18AWG)
- Video: 0.62A max.
- Audio: 0.65A max
CO Line Port
- RJ11 for Viking K-1900-5 programmable auto-dialer
- Programmable dry contact, 24V AC/ DC, 500mA - use EL-12S (use RY-24L for larger contact rating)
- 19" EIA rack (2U) or wall mount
Covered by Vidlogix
If your gear is damaged or breaks from normal wear and tear or accidental handling, the cost of repair or replacement will be covered. Vidlogix handles all processing, claims, and follow up.
Plans are competitively priced to meet your coverage needs. Plus, there's no middleman or lengthy approval process–which means approved claims are settled in days not weeks.Add Plan Learn More